Customer satisfaction, consistency and efficiency are vital in today’s competitive marketplace. A quality management system based on ISO 9001 can assist any business in achieving these outcomes.
As specialist quality consultants, and to provide you with knowledge and understanding of the QMS, Stirling Business Consulting works to a structured system for designing, creating and assisting with implementation of a system. As experienced ISO 9001 consultants, we are flexible in our involvement with maintenance of the systems: clients may manage systems entirely themselves, or we are happy to visit regularly to ensure that the QMS is always up-to-date and audit ready.
Potential benefits of a quality management system include the following:
- Improvement of an organisation’s performance, coordination and productivity
- Greater focus on your business objectives and your customers’ expectations
- Continuous improvement
- Increased profits
- Opportunity to compete on the same basis as larger organisations via certification of the system (e.g. ability to tender or submit price quotes)
- Defining what you plan to provide to your customers, and establishing the framework to deliver this consistently
- Providing workers with clear instructions on how to achieve quality
- Being able to provide clear advice to customers and potential customers
- Improving quality
- Decreasing waste and error
- Increasing efficiency
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Fixing problems systematically, and preventing them from occurring again.
With all of these benefits and more, an ISO 9001-compliant quality management system can help your business to achieve its goals. With Stirling Business Consulting as your quality consultants, you can be assured that you will get the most out of your quality management system.