The importance of health and safety in the workplace cannot be underestimated. Take control of OHS in your organisation with an OHS management system compliant with AS/NZS 4801 and/or ISO 45001.
Countless working days are lost to occupational injury and ill health, not to mention personal cost to workers and legal costs. As specialist safety consultants, Stirling Business Consulting design and create OHS management systems with the aim of improving clients’ OHS performance. By implementing and maintaining an OHS system that is compliant with AS/NZS 4801 and/or ISO 45001, organisations can expect to better manage the following:
- Identification, assessment and control of workplace hazards and risks
- Establishing OHS objectives and targets
- Employer and worker responsibilities and accountabilities
- OHS-related data collection and analysis
- Ongoing OHS performance assessment, trending and improvement
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Legal duties.
There is a large amount of legislation and guidance surrounding OHS requirements in Australia, and penalties for non-compliance can be severe. A general understanding of OHS, supported by a robust OHS management system, may assist organisations in meeting these requirements. By engaging Stirling Business Consulting as your safety consultants, you can be assured that you are well prepared to do so.